You heard many times that websites around internet doing so many business and generating too much revenue. Today question is that 'How to start a website business' Quick and responsive guide for beginners.
1) First of all, you should need to purchase at least domain and hosting, .com domain must required and hosting should be trustworthy. I would recommend you to purchase hosting and domain both from HostGator and use 25% off Coupon code on total invoice.
2) Secondly, after purchased domain and hosting you will receive an email from HostGator. This email contains all the hosting credentials details. (Don't share this email with anyone). Shared hosting have a control panel (CP) where you can monitor and manage everything of your shared hosting server.
3) In this step, we will choose platform on which website will be run for future. WordPress and Blogger both are competitive but I would recommend you WordPress. You can install WordPress manually or with one click via Quick-installer option in your Control panel.
4) WordPress will be installed with in approx 20 minutes, after then log in to your WordPress dashboard and start making your website easily. Read the below linked article about WordPress.
4) In this step, add post and pages with your skillfully ideas. You also can write anything about that which you know very well. Otherwise read the above suggested topics to extend your knowledge in WordPress.
5) When you have published more than 40 post and your incoming traffic approx 300/daily on your website. Then it's time to apply for AdSense (Powered by Google) or Media.net (Powered by Yahoo,Bing) both are spectacular and considered as high paying ad networks. On internet market numerous of publisher ad network exist but above both are recommended.
6) After getting approval from these network just place their ads code on your website then your income time period will be start. Now Google will pay you for every single click, which your ads received from your 300 daily users.
On internet numerous ways to earn money online but this one way is 100% legitimate and secure.
Security should be your first preference during business.
If you have any question regarding this topic so reply under this topic