About Seo tutorial

Sir g ma ap k SEO k tutorials sa SEO sekh rha hn but 2nd video k bad 3rd video ma topic change ho gya ha. . . yni 2nd vido sa related topic ni ha kia ap mera help kr skta hain? plz guide me

1 Like

why not,you can discuss your problems here :blush:
what change is happened there… According to my knowledge everything is in sequence… Will you please describe your issue in depth for better understanding.

Robots.txt
sitemat.xml
these are skips in 3rd video and also not in 2nd video.

1 Like

But May be these steps are in next videos because I just see 3 videos

@greathayat we understand your concern, we describe these on-page Seo factors in videos, espically robots.txt.

An article associate or relevant with robots.txt given below, you can review the below article to know about how to create a robots.txt file and it’s role in Seo.

For sitemap.xml this is a bult-in feature in Seo by Yoast plugin.

can you upload graphics tutorials

1 Like

I will make it in future and will work on it with consistency. :wink:

OK thnx please update me as soon about your tutorial
What is your education??

1 Like

Why not :blush:
I have done BSC(CS) Hons from virtual university of Pakistan. :wink:

can you work online like odesk, freelancer??

1 Like

Yes, We hire many people’s for content writing and further task.

If i have knowledge about wordpress and SEO can I work with you? and what is your odesk profile name?

how can I convert psd to html?

Yes you can do work with us but you should be capable to do work with us. Almost, we need creative content writers, who can write about WordPress, Seo, Android and further technology articles. :sunny:

I made you a regular so you can do more in the community. Ask any questions here:
http://forum.knowledgeidea.com/c/lounge

OK thnx! can you teach me web development tools like wordpress in deeply

1 Like

Why not @greathayat you can ask me any thing in this community… just simply create topics and describe your question then we will get back to you :wink:

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the activity of optimizing web pages or whole sites in order to make them search engine friendly, thus getting higher positions in search results.This tutorial explains simple SEO techniques to improve the visibility of your web pages for different search engines, especially for Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Thanks , :wink:

For studying SEO, SEO tutorial is a good media. It will help the student for understating about that.
Student get help for tips on dissertation writing from some writing services.

You can ask Question in English we will understand another wise how we will give Reply your question.

1 Like