Adding sitemap in google webmaster tool - error

assalam o alaikum everyone, im new to website and i made my website on wordpress and now im learning something called " SEO " now im all set to go but one thing is not teasing me and that is when i tried to add my website’s sitemap in google webmaster tool and then after i press the option " TEST " it just checked gave me an error with " pending " status on it. I have also uploaded the screenshot also.

PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME CUZ I REALLY WANT TO WORK ON MY WEBSITE AND IM ALMOST ALL SET TO DO SO BUT THIS THING IS STOOPING ME, i just want to setup all at once and after that just making good posts
i have also setup the yoast seo plugin in my WordPress by watching the video you guys provide on YouTube.

its new website and there only few posts in it !

First simply close the test and submit your sitemap to Google then Google will evaluate the error and will tell in crawl errors section if it is then we will be able to sort it out. :slight_smile:

sir, i followed your tutorial about how to create robots,txt file… i created it and uploaded it to wordpress and then i got this error

before, mysite.robots,txt did not gave me this erroe instead it was something written like disallow: /wp-admin/ and below it was disallow: admin-ajax something i dont clearly remember.

so now i have 2 problems:
A) me sitemap is giving me the error of 403 as i have mentioned this above in this post

B) now i have the error of robots.txt file and i dont know how to get it back to the default it was before…

PLEASE SIR HELP ME OUT !!!

AND ALSO I HAVE SUBMITTED THE SITEMAP OF MY SITE TO GOOGLE WEBMASTER BUT ITS ON PENDING STATUS WITH ERRORS AS I HAVE COMPLETELY DESCRIBED MAY ISSUE IN THIS POST ABOVE ITS GIVING ME THIS ERROR

HELP ME OUT SIR PLEASE !!

UPDATE:

User-agent: *
Disallow: /wp-admin/
Allow: /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php

THIS WAS MY ROBOTS.TXT BEFORE, AFTER YOUR TUTORIAL ABOUT MAKING ROBOT.TXT I CREATED YOUR SUGGESTED ROBOTS,TXT FILE AND THEN UPLOADED IT TO WORDPRESS THROUGH WORDPRESS FILE MANANGER PLUGIN AND THEN WHEN I CHECK MY ROBOTS.TXT FILE I GOT A 403 FORBIDDEN ERROR AS I HAVE IN ABOVE POST WITH PICS, SO NOW I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET TO THE EARLIER STAGE WHERE IT WAS SHOWING THIS:
User-agent: *
Disallow: /wp-admin/
Allow: /wp-admin/admin-ajax.php

AND NOW IM STUCK WITH A 403 ERROR AND DONT KNOW WHAT DO NOW ! PLEASE HELP ME OUT SIR !

Make sure your file name should be robots.txt and upload this file in your website root directory, you error.
Secondly, make sure that robots.txt file permission should be 644.

Thanks!

SIR !!! U R GREAT FINALLY I HAVE UPLOADED MY ROBOTS.TXT FILE TO MY SITE WITHOUT ANY ERROR AS U CAN CHECK IT HERE

WWW.OCEANOFTECH.COM/ROBOTS.TXT

THANKS ALOT SIR G :slight_smile: