Fetch As Google Desktop OR Mobile OR Both?

aslam o alaikum
brother i have an quick question may b its lay man question.

why these four options ans which one should i use.

Thank You

All are feasible but first two is the options we uses mostly… :slight_smile:

means same post dono option par fetch karao aur dono ko index karao ?

@Sohaib_Siddique Fetch as Google is a tool provided by Google for webmasters to test that Google bot can access your website particular page or not. It is not necessary to index pages from there, because if you submit your sitemap before so Google crawl your site URL from there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok understand lakin agar mai new post add karn to usay kesay submit karn ?

Please try to speak ENGLISH because anyone can understand Standard language easily and can reply you better in future. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Answer: If you are WordPress user so almost WordPress SEO or sitemap plugins automatically update the sitemap and ping the Google that any activity happened on this website.

ok, im using wordpress seo by yoast and no plugin for site map so will i required any plugin about site map or any conflagration in yoast ?

@Sohaib_Siddique Yoast itself have a very prominent sitemap option even we itself are using this for knowledgeidea Yoast Sitemap option path given below.
SEO Yoast > Sitemap XML Simply enable sitemap and it will be automatically enabled for your current WordPress. You can see your website sitemap by typing this URL in your browser tab www.yourdomain.com/sitemap.xml

Hope that will help you :slight_smile:

thx alot now 1 topic solved i have too many hope u will not getting bored with this stuff :slight_smile: :smiley:

i have these all setting in yoast site map i hope this is ok and after watching you seo training on youtube :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yup these sitemap settings are good to go !!
And I never bored because that is my responsibility to answer the asked questions. :wink:

1 Like