How Can Write Urdu in HTML5

Can you help me or post a tutorial how can write urdu in HTML5. I see your tutorials about html5 I like them but if you help me about urdu adding Paragraph. I thank full too you sooooo much

1 Like

Great asked question @greathayat we appreciate your interest in HTML 5 :smile:
You can use the platform WordPress and simply can write URDU in WordPress. You need to install URDU font in your computer, I would recommend you to install Jameel Noori Nastaleeq Urdu font, which almost URDU news website doing it. Unlike, can install Pak Urdu Installer in your computer then press Alt + Shft then you will be able to write URDU directly from your computer keyboard. :wink:

Important one thing, please use the RTL (Right to Left) friendly theme on your website.

ok thanks I will try it.

1 Like

Best Of Luck @greathayat :wink:

what is future plane about your new tutorials like css, html, wordpress, graphics etc.

1 Like

Currently, I’m doing work hard on sevral projects few of them are community forum, Seo training tutorials, KnowledgeIDea and further news magazine sites. I will make HTML 5 and CSS tutorials as soon as possible, if you insist then I can share CSS and HTML basics on that community forum. :wink:

ok I request you that you should work on seo and HTML so that we learn more.

1 Like

Ok, today I will write some CSS and HTML basics then you should try to implement on your side. :smile:

1 Like

Sorry for being inactive, just installed my new router. :blush: Now I can work faster! :wink:

1 Like

OK thnx. where will i find it?

Probably the knowledgeIdea website somewhere…

@greathayat We will create separate CSS and HTML category on that forum then you may see there :smile:

1 Like

ok i shall try to find it

2 Likes

Recently we created a separate category for HTML & CSS only. You may discuss anything related to HTML & CSS there…

http://forum.knowledgeidea.com/c/HTML-CSS

1 Like

i shall great thank full to you for this