How to Find SEO Keywords

Where we can find out the strong niche and high CPC keywords. We are going to writing an articles on high niche keywords. So, please mention the sources and references, which proved helpful for us :flushed:

@Kevin You should need to try Google Keyword tool planner it is totally free and comes with effective features. Especially for current bid price for each keyword, high/low/medium competition review, relevant keywords and much more incredible list of features. :wink:

1 Like

If you can afford premium service then try SemRush otherwise Keyword tool planner is a finest and free option for everyone.

Google keyword planner is a best tool for choose the keywords for our site.

1 Like

Yeah it is @overseaseuropea but another one is SEMRush, long tail pro etc.

I think google keyword planner is one of the best way to find keywords for your business.

1 Like

Yeah @Tech9logyCreators it is :blush:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I second the advise of Google Keyword planner…

@IT-INDIA.com Good approach but Google instant search and Google trends can be proven more effective :wink:

This is how I would suggest you to research keywords. **You can also place URL of your competitors to find which keywords are working for them.

PS: Unable to upload image :frowning: it’s just not working…

1 Like

Google keyword planner is a best tool for choose the keywords for our site.

Hello,

I have an amazing experience with Google planner tool for keyword analysis, so I suggest you get the best keywords.

Keywords find for google adwords tools.