Should We Remove Crawling Errors

sir we should remove crawl errors or not?

Yes, you should!
If you do not put your attention on that aspect so your search engine rank can be fall or fluctuations can be occur. So that is a good practice to remove crawling errors especially 404 not found errors are dangerous for rank purpose.

how can remove that? i dont know

You need to handle each case or error manually or separately. SImply click on each error and check it out why error being showing there and find out their reasons and rectify those errors. :confetti_ball:
Sometimes, you change or edit or remove your web pages or their URL so that is why 404 page not found error generate.

Unlike, if you hyperlink link any broken link with any piece of text inside your content so also this error comes there. So first check it out why errors are showing there, you can find out error generating reasons by clicking on each URL under crawl errors section.
Hope that will you!

1 Like

hi,
i have same issue and these page not in my site which show in error log when i open it page not found error come out. can i redirect it or any other solution to eliminate this error.
even when the link use in fetch as google there are also not found error ?

if i redirect all it will be resolve my issue or not ?

Is that post or pages, which existed on your website in past? If it is or you change their URLs then you are getting those errors so you can redirect it. But in other case if you delete those pages or post so you need to put request to Google to remove those links from search engine. Request can be made from your webmaster account.

i have no pages or post in my site thats deleted so in my case the only option to redirect these link. ?

request form webmaster account means mark as fixed or something else ?

Redirect links only in that case if you changed your post or page URL so redirect old URL to new one. Must read How to Redirect Old URLs to New URLs in WordPress.

1 Like

No, If you removed any post or pages from your website but this search snippets still exist in search engine so you can also request to Google to remove this search snippet from your webmaster account.
Dashboard > Google Index > Remove URLs :slight_smile:

1 Like

here google snippet show category but i want post name (Slug) like this " http://rumorandtruth.com/human-eyes-facts/ "
and is that or there is any settings ?

brother see there is no option to add new one :frowning:

Hope that will help you!

1 Like
1 Like

thank all brother your forum is really helping for my

1 Like

already set to disable kingly here is another setting called permalinks please guide me to configure that.

Do not disturb permalinks settings keep as default.

so breadcrumb option off and what should i do ?

brother i have another confusion :slight_smile: i have redirect many links that appear in crawl error with 404 code.
after two days same link again appear in crawl error when i open these they move me on home page. why google show these again with error?