Welcome and Introduce Yourself Here

Hello Guyz!

I’m Siraj Mahmood, founder and CEO of KnowledgeIDea. Welcome to our community forum,we truly appreciate your interest with us. In this introduction category, please add your short intro because your pleasant intro help us to understand which type of folks/users are connected with us. You can give us these below following question answers :smile:

1. What do you do? (write your occupation)
  2. How much you familiar with blogging?
  3. What is your favorite hobbies?
  4. Are you student or entrepreneur or job holder?
  5. What is your life goals?

I love to listen your answers and future goals, try to write some interesting stuff additionally.
Thank you!

7 Likes

Thank you Sir @Siraj_Mahmood
It’s my pleasure to write here about my passions and current status.

I’m working as a freelancer on many place like UpWork, Elance and so on.

Little bit familiar with blogging because my friends involve in this passion.

I love to play football with my colleagues and reading history books.

I can presenting myself as a online job holder.

I want to start my own business related to service offering website. (i.e. Hosting, writing service and online community) :moneybag:

4 Likes

Hello Sir, I’m working as an article writer, editor and content optimizer. In spare time, i watch movies and searches about dissimilar things. I’m a student of M.A English. I want to do PHD in English to extend my expertise.
Have a nice day. :innocent:

3 Likes

Nice to meet your Sir @Siraj_Mahmood
I’m only an intermediate level user, who is working and searching around internet.
Personally, I found your blog and community forum useful and very charming.
I’m a student and part time job holder. Want to become software engineer and achieve my life targets.
I like to play cricket and reading books, which built-up my knowledge :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi :smile: I’m Dev Kumar from New Delhi India, running my own blogs and glad to see you here @Siraj_Mahmood
I’m a beginner level user of this forum and my hobbies are playing cricket and reading dialogues. :person_with_blond_hair:

3 Likes

Hello guys, Kevin is here :blush:
First of all thanks to @Siraj_Mahmood who invite me on that community to engage with skillfully members.
I’m belongs to North America City NY.
I like to help folks who are seeking to make something fascinate. Recently I completed my graduation from City University of New York. Now working in private software house, life is going on busy but we celebrate our each weekend :us:

3 Likes

Hey Kevin @Kevin
Great to see you here, keep it up and never rid off your entertaining part of your life. :wink:

2 Likes

Hie Myself Dev from bangalore :smile: and studying here
im not much familiar blogging but surely wanna learn something :blush:
but im more familiar with facebook :smiley:
my hobbies are playing,reading & cooking :stuck_out_tongue: and many more
and surely intteract with this in future and let you know about myself :smiley:

3 Likes

Good to see you @dev
Are you a chef?
If you want to learn something so that is best place for you, you can ask any question related to their existed categories and can navigate already created categories.
Nice to meet you :blush:

1 Like

@Siraj_Mahmood
ha ha :smiley:
im not a chef yet but i do like cooking :blush:
sure i wouldnt mind to hesitate for any quires :smiley:
and nice to meet you to siraj bhai :smiley:

2 Likes

Sounds Cool :sweat_smile:
If you have any query about your future and business planning, Make money, Blogging, WordPress then feel free create topic and drop your topic in any related category, if your topic does not meet with any category then you may drop this topic in uncategorized category. We will reply you will best optimum approach. :v:

1 Like

Sure
and thankyou for such hospitality siraj bhai :blush:

2 Likes

Pleasure is all mine :sunny:

2 Likes

Hello Everybody and thank you for all of useful tip :smiley:

1 Like

Pleasure is all mine, @skr1107 you can discuss your troubles related to available categories and we will get back reply you with best approach. :wink:

1 Like

I’m glad to be here :smile: I will try my best to help maximum people on that community and also will try to gain best knowledge from that community members. Special thanks to @Siraj_Mahmood brother :v:

3 Likes

Answering peoples questions is what I do. And i like doing it! :wink:
Also I live in the UK :uk:

3 Likes

Hello,

This is Talha Manzoor from Amaxza Digital; a mobile application development company situated in Oyster Bay, New York.
I am brand managing their brands here and as part of my hobby and job, write about happenings in the global technological sectors. Likes to do gardening in my leisure hours. Cheers!

4 Likes

Hi and welcome to our forums!

2 Likes

Hello,
I am new here. Just join this forum.
I am working as an Associate internet marketer for software company in India.
I know little bit about blogging, join this forum to know more.
My favorite is playing cricket.
I am a Job holder

Thanks for making me part of this family.

2 Likes