What is SEO? (Write your opinions)

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, SEO is a marketing term/category. SEO is a trendy and emerging marketing tool. SEO makes you able to drive/redirect organic traffic from search engines, referral sites, social media platform etc.

SEO have two types logically, first one is ‘On Page SEO’ second one is ‘Off Page SEO’ both have worth in online market.

2 Likes

Well defined in proper manner @Siraj_Mahmood :smiley:
According to experience SEO never ditch you because worthy things makes you richer not poorer.
Let’s have a drink :beers:

2 Likes

Thanks to learn about the Seo. It is very helpful to know about the seo little things easily…

1 Like

please give me suggestion for seo

1 Like

@raselkhan1532 you also can take our Seo training tutorials, which is free of cost and effective.

I also pass my suggestion on that topic,

one-Page in seo’s more important?

@raselkhan1532 we also know that :stuck_out_tongue:

SEO is nothing but process to improve our website or particularly website visibility through search engines.

@paulaugust You already defined SEO in your above words :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

SEO is a process of increase the traffic to your website or company through a search engine by making some process.

This process is huge but you have to understand which is suitable for your website. Means some link building or by some creating meta tag or giving some Ads to other website. That means we can promote our website by this process and getting benefit freely…

1 Like

@soumya8x sounds fresh :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

SEO is a process of increase the traffic to your website or company through a search engine by making some process.

1 Like

SEO is a process of increasing the website visibility. SEO consists of mainly two pages. i.e… On page and Off page, both of these two pages are having worthable in online marketing.

SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, is the methodology of strategies that attempts to increase the visibility of a website on search engine result pages. This process is used to increase the quality and quantity of organic traffic of the website.

Hi,
SEO or Search Engine Optimization is the name given to activity that attempts to improve search engine rankings.
In search results Google displays links to pages it considers relevant and authoritative. Authority is mostly measured by analyzing the number and quality of links from other web pages.
SEO is also know as a HEART of Digital Marketing.

Regards,
Jeya vinoth.J
Desss Inc

1 Like

google follows SEO to index the content of your pages. web spider is the program used by google which plays a major role in dispalying your content in the search list.

Hello sir follow link aur do follow link ke bare me samjhao, aur ya link kese bante han

thankyou sir

@hope please create new topic for every single query then we can assist you better :slight_smile:

SEO is short for Search Engine Optimization, Which helps you to Optimize and Present your website in search engine in a batter way for user as well as for Google bot to discovers new and updated pages to index.

If i am wrong please correct me.:slight_smile:

Approximately :slight_smile:
SEO is all about providing optimized user experience with consistency.

1 Like