What is the difference between SEO and SEM?

hello!!

can u tell me the difference between seo and sem?
which one is more effective and use-full?
does SEM also take same duration like SEO?

Hello @deelshaikh Seo (Search Engine Optimization) and SEM (Search Engine Marketing) both are similar to each other but their marketing terms are slightly different. We utilize Seo to grab organic traffic from search engine unlike second one is for paid marketing such as advertising, email marketing etc.

Conversely, both time duration is different, Seo takes 3 month at least unlike Sem is quick responsive but costly and everyone can not bear.

Happy today!

@Siraj_Mahmood that means seo is more common then sem?

i believe if you are working on daily basis for your seo project so it will take around 3 months to get good and positive result …

@deelshaikh You can not use the word common especially for Seo, because that can not be purchased from money, that can be only achieved with hardworking and time to time consistency. Seo is a long term relationship among site and search engine. :tophat:

The difference between SEO and SEM is simply that Search Engine Optimization is part of Search engine marketing or Search marketing as it is widely known. Both processes aim in increasing visibility in search engines.

Difference betwwen the SEO nad SMO
Search Engine Optimization is part of Search engine marketing or Search marketing as it is widely known. Both processes aim in increasing visibility in
search engines.
this is the basic diffrence between SMO and SMO

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Is there any conflict in Google crawling? If I make few posts and I use website’s content in posts content without any change by following your instructions in your videos.

Basically SEO is part of SEM and the purpose for both of them is increasing your rank in search engines. If you’re doing SEO, you’re going to do SEM at some point.

Hello,

SEO(Search Engine Optimization) takes a long time to show their effect while SEM(Search Engine Marketing) which include paid services show its effect in short time.